At Metricalo, we believe in a world where businesses thrive through innovation and collaboration. We are a forward-thinking organization, committed to providing cutting-edge software solutions for our clients.
We have a profitable product, and we are ready to scale! We live our vision, in our tech, but also in our culture. Our tech is the backbone of the company. We facilitate high traffic, high load applications in e-commerce & we utilize various in-house fintech solutions.
As a developer, you will get the chance to reinvent components, start from scratch and not only scale our business, but also your skills. We take our values seriously and work based on trust and cooperation. Because we believe that working together with passion, drive, and an open mind gets the best results. We are not only starting to rebuild our product, but we are also at the start of building our company and our core tech team. So are you the open-minded, hands-on, entrepreneurial developer that does not back down from a challenge, come join us!
As a backend developer, you will be responsible for the technical design of a component and advise on technologies that will fit into the global tech stack. You will make simple and robust designs based on proven requirements that can be iterated into maturity. You have a startup mentality, which means you have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mindset. Dedication, autonomy, and the will to succeed together.
We strongly believe in standing on the shoulders of giants, and the role of frameworks and third party solutions, in supporting rapid development and avoiding re-inventing the wheel.
- Redesign current CRM into predefined components that work together.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Serve as a technical liaison among project managers, developers, and stakeholders.
- Guide the software development process through high-level decision-making.
- Designing the technical architecture of components.
- Creating (technical) documentation.
- Develop, communicate, and enforce the company software architecture strategy.
- Coach and mentor software engineers, programmers, and other team members.
- Create and maintain design and code standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field (or just be awesome in coding, that also works).
- Strong in PHP, Symfony or Laravel.
- Ability to navigate and work with Legacy code.
- Ability to design technical architecture and create technical documentation.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Experience in affiliate marketing, ecommerce or fintech is an enormous pro (but not a necessity).
Our new environment
- Microservice Architecture
- PHP 8+
- Laravel 9+
- REST API
- AWS, ECS
- A competitive compensation package.
- An option of working remote as a contractor, with the possibility of moving to full time employment in Belgrade or Dubai, which would include additional benefits such as: (Private health insurance, Annual repatriation allowance & EOS benefits)
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative work environment and supportive team culture.
- Freedom you won’t experience anywhere else.