At Metricalo, we believe in a world where businesses thrive through innovation and collaboration. We are a forward-thinking organization, committed to providing cutting-edge software solutions for our clients.
We have a profitable product, and we are ready to scale! We live our vision, in our tech, but also in our culture. Our tech is the backbone of the company. We facilitate high traffic, high load applications in e-commerce & we utilize various in-house fintech solutions.
We are seeking for a talented and driven Intermediate Data Analyst to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of data analysis techniques, have proven experience working with MySQL, generating reports, and building Tableau dashboards. Prior experience in a SaaS-based ecommerce environment and proficiency in Python will be considered as a plus.
- Collect, process, and clean data from various sources to create unified and comprehensible datasets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality using MySQL.
- Build, maintain and enhance Tableau dashboards to visualize key business metrics.
- Generate and present regular reports that drive strategic business insights.
- Implement robust data validation and verification techniques to ensure high data integrity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.) to understand their needs and assist with data-related issues.
- Drive process improvement through the design and implementation of new automated reporting and data extraction tools, preferably using Python.
- Provide data analysis leadership and contribute to the knowledge sharing within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a data analysis role.
- Proficient in SQL and experience with MySQL database.
- Experience in building and maintaining Tableau dashboards.
- Demonstrated ability to generate and present comprehensive reports.
- Basic to intermediate Python scripting skills is preferred.
- Experience in a SaaS or ecommerce environment is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think critically.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proactive, self-driven, and passionate about learning new tools and techniques.
- A competitive compensation package.
- An option of working remote as a contractor, with the possibility of moving to full time employment in Belgrade or Dubai, which would include additional benefits such as: (Private health insurance, Annual repatriation allowance & EOS benefits)
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative work environment and supportive team culture.
- Freedom you will not experience anywhere else.