At Metricalo, we believe in a world where businesses thrive through innovation and collaboration. We are a forward-thinking organization, committed to providing cutting-edge software solutions for our clients. We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and talented Frontend Developer to join our growing team. If you have a passion for creating beautiful, intuitive, and user-friendly interfaces, we want to hear from you!
We have a profitable product, and we are ready to scale! We live our vision, in our tech, but also in our culture. Our tech is the backbone of the company. We facilitate high traffic, high load applications in e-commerce & we utilize various in-house fintech solutions.
As our Frontend Developer, you’ll play a pivotal role of transforming the admin dashboards of our various components into a visually stunning and seamless user experience. You will also be working on the campaign template building application that our clients utilize to build campaigns.
You’ll work closely with all stakeholders, including clients, backend developers, product management, and other team members, to build a responsive, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing frontend.
We strongly believe in standing on the shoulders of giants, and the role of frameworks and third-party solutions, in supporting rapid development and avoiding re-inventing the wheel.
- Collaborate with the team to design and develop the frontend of our admin panel using Vue.js, CSS, and JS frameworks.
- Collaborate with the team to extend our custom template building component.
- Implement responsive, user-friendly, and visually appealing interfaces that meet the needs of our clients and stakeholders.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and provide insightful feedback to help refine our product and user experience.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, ensuring the quality and performance of our frontend meets the highest standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices to ensure our frontend remains cutting-edge and competitive.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to ensure a smooth and productive development process.
- Contributing to improving the development process.
- Coaching new hires or colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development, with a focus on Vue.js/React and CSS frameworks.
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools (Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to different audiences.
- A keen eye for design, with a strong focus on user experience and usability.
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a willingness to learn and grow with the team.
Our new environment:
- Microservice Architecture
- PHP 8+
- Laravel 9+
- REST API
- AWS, ECS
- A competitive compensation package.
- An option of working remote as a contractor, with the possibility of moving to full time employment in Belgrade or Dubai, which would include additional benefits such as: (Private health insurance , Annual repatriation allowance & EOS benefits)
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative work environment and supportive team culture.
- Freedom you won’t experience anywhere else.