We have a profitable product, and we are ready to scale! We live our vision, in our tech, but also in our culture. Our tech is the backbone of the company. We facilitate high traffic, high load applications in e-commerce & we utilize various in-house fin-tech solutions.
As an automation Engineer you will be a key member of our team. You will get the chance not only to scale our business, but also your skills. We take our values seriously and work based on trust and cooperation. Because we believe that working together with passion, drive, and an open mind gets the best results.
We are seeking a skilled QA Automation Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of our platform. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and executing automated test scripts using Cypress/Playwright along with other testing tools. Your contributions will directly impact the reliability and performance of our products, helping us deliver exceptional experiences to our customers.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using TestRail for product testing.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional team to understand product requirements and design effective test strategies.
- Conduct thorough testing of product features, identifying and reporting defects.
- Participate in the review and analysis of system specifications to ensure test coverage.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform functional, integration, smoke, regression and e2e tests to validate code changes and updates.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and report any issues to ensure prompt resolution.
- Continuously stay updated with industry best practices and emerging technologies in QA automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience in QA automation.
- Proven experience with Spira testing management tool.
- Proficient in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Cypress or Playwright.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Microservice Architecture
- PHP 8+
- Laravel 9+
- REST API
- AWS, ECS
- A competitive compensation package.
- An option of working remote as a contractor, with the possibility of moving to full time employment in Belgrade or Dubai, which would include additional benefits such as
o Health Insurance
o A yearly paid ticket home
o EOS benefits
- Freedom you won’t experience anywhere else.