At Metricalo, we believe in a world where businesses thrive through innovation and collaboration. We are a forward-thinking organization, committed to providing cutting-edge software solutions for our clients.
We have a profitable product, and we are ready to scale! We live our vision, in our tech, but also in our culture. Our tech is the backbone of the company. We facilitate high traffic, high load applications in e-commerce & we utilize various in-house fintech solutions. As a developer, you will get the chance to reinvent components, start from scratch and not only scale our business, but also your skills. We take our values seriously and work based on trust and cooperation. Because we believe that working together with passion, drive, and an open mind gets the best results. We are not only starting to rebuild our product, but we are also at the start of building our company and our core tech team. So are you the open-minded, hands-on, entrepreneurial developer that does not back down from a challenge, come join us!
We are actively seeking an experienced Symfony Backend Developer to join our team, specializing in payment gateway integrations. The successful candidate will work alongside a software architect with many years of experience in payment solutions, focusing on building and designing applications tailored to our specific needs.
If you are a dedicated and experienced professional with a deep understanding of Symfony and payment gateway technologies, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to building cutting-edge payment solutions in collaboration with experts in the field.
- Contributing to the design of our internal Payment gateway solution with our software architect.
- Implementing payment gateway integrations, including chargeback synchronization, fraud warning synchronization (TC40/SAFEs).
- Implementing various transaction flows such as iframe checkout, client-side tokenization, and server-to-server (s2s) depending on the scope and transaction flow in question.
- Implementing 3DS v2 integrations.
- Building a system for response code standardization.
- Ensure our solution is PCI compliant.
- Developing a smart-routing solution.
- Collaborating with a seasoned software architect to develop and enhance the application, focusing on improving development workflows, test coverage, and system upgrades.
- Constantly improving, maintaining, and upgrading a system built on Symfony to meet the latest industry standards and business requirements.
- Strong background in software development, specifically with Symfony.
- Previous experience with payment gateway integrations is a must.
- Previous experience standardizing gateway integrations is a bonus.
- Deep understanding of various integration methodologies and payment transaction types.
- Proven ability to design and implement efficient and secure solutions for complex payment systems.
- Knowledge of modern development workflows and a commitment to continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Experience working with Ethoca and Verifi solutions will be considered a strong advantage.
Our Tech Stack
- PHP 8+
- Symfony 6.3+
- REST API
- AWS, ECS
- A competitive compensation package.
- An option of working remote as a contractor, with the possibility of moving to full time employment in Belgrade or Dubai, which would include additional benefits such as: (Private health insurance , Annual repatriation allowance & EOS benefits)
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative work environment and supportive team culture.
- Freedom you won’t experience anywhere else.